Do you want to invest in developing and dynamic Middle East?
Do you want to run your business in ME and use the benefits and strong demand in the region?
Are you interested in visiting fascinating cultural mix in Middle East?
Iran and Middle East – future destinations for the international trade and business
Despite some political, economical and armed conflicts, regions of Middle East are very attractive destination for future foreign investments. It would be very irresponsible to ignore facts, that Middle East is going to grow rapidly in the nearest future. Do not let your competition win and occupy the market instead of you.
Rapidly modernizing markets
The Middle East countries are spending billions of dollars to modernize their market base and structures. This modernization policy has created opportunities not only for domestic companies but for the foreign companies and investors as well.
Natural wealth and resources
The Middle East countries have extensive wealth of natural resources; half of the world’s oil and natural reserves of gas. These and other natural resources unique to each region of the Middle East offer more and more space for foreign investments and possible business opportunities.
Strategic geographical location
Attractive tax benefits
Wide investment possibilities
Unsaturated demand for foreign products
Educated workforce and professionals
Iran – your way use unrepeatable opportunities
After many years of sanctions is Iran free again to join global international trade and financial markets. Opporunity of this size happens rarely. Do not let yourself to slip it away.
- Government incentives to attract foreign investment: Although the oil and gas sector gets the most attention, Iran’s government is trying to attract companies across industries and makes its economy more diversified. In particular, consumer-oriented sectors are counting on Iran’s numerous (nearly 80 million), young (more than 60% under 30 years old), and urbanized (more than 70%) population to be loyal customers in the future.
- Diversified economy: Iran’s economy is becoming well diversified. At present, more than 40 different types of industry are traded on the Tehran Stock Exchange. This is unique in comparison with other countries within the Middle East region.
- Privatization: Most state-owners firms have become privatized under the general policies, thus the shares can be bought by investors.
- Post sanction situation: Most financial and economic sanctions against Iran were lifted because of the nuclear deal. Since 16 January 2016 Iran has become the part of global trade and financial markets again and aside some exceptions Iran is now able to trade freely. Thanks to it, the country is experiencing foreign investments worth billions of dollars which is driving post-sanction development.
- Strategic geographical location of Iran: It is the only country with both a Caspian Sea and an Indian Ocean coastline access. Proximity to the Strait of Hormuz, brings Iran one of the most best geostrategic locations and with Iran is calculated when building the new Silk Road connecting with China.
- Free trade-industrial zones: There are many benefits investors and businessmen enjoy when starting a business in Iran free zones, like:
- 100% foreign ownership
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- 0% intertrade corporate and personal tax
- exemption from all import and export duties
- low-cost workforce and easy recruitment process
- Cultural heritage: The country’s tourism sector is still waiting for its huge boom and development. Iran attracted less than six million visitors in 2015 while neighboring Turkey visited more than 39 million people. Iran is also in the top ten countries of UNESCO world’s heritage cultural sites.
Quick facts about Iran
Population: 82.8 million
Currency: Rial (IRR)
GDP per Capita: 18,135 $
Total area: 1,648,195 Km2
Neighbouring countries: Turkey, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Turkmenistan
Business, investments and visiting Iran
Find out even more about business activities in Iran, possible investment opportunities and travelling information for visiting Iran.
Business in Iran and Middle East
Iran’s biggest potentional for business opportunities for entrepreneurs all arround the world was started on 16 January 2016 when the sanctions against Iran were lifted after the confirmation from International Atomic Energy Agency, that Iran had met its obligations under the nuclear deal. Since that date is Iran able to trade freely on the global markets again. This is very significant opportunity for many business and international trade sectors.
Such a big opportunity happens very rarely at present time. Iran is one the biggest new market has entered the global economy in decades. For foreign investors can be very attractive 100% foreign owned company registrations, with no need of local partnership in mainland of Iran. There are basically 7 different types of companies possible to register in Iran. The most favorable one is the private limited liability company in Iran, with the least of initial capital of one dollar and a 3 week registration procedure.
In 2016 the EU trade with Iran was only worth around USD 8 billion. The increase for 2018 is expected four times more.
Do you want to be a part of the game in Iran’s development? We can help you with establishing a company in Iran and with all business procedures.
Investments in Iran and Middle East
The Iranian government is eager to attract foreign investments and technology transfers to all sectors of the economy: infrastructure, mining, pipelines, healthcare, construction, retail, airplane and airports, clean energy and water etc.
Foreign investors in Iran are required to register at the relevant government offices and they are strongly recommended to have their legal mentoring to ensure they have identified all requirements.
Our advisors can be help you through whole process and even for finding a relevenat business partner in Iran. Contact us for more information.
Iran’s visitors discover a country of numerous ethnic groups and a culture revealing traces of Arab, Greek, Mongol, and Turkish influences. Sightseeing in Iran allows you to follow in the ancient footsteps of a former world power, especially at Persepolis, an old Persian capital established long before the birth of Christ and burned down by Alexander of Macedonia.
Other highlights on an Iranian itinerary may include visits to cozy teahouses, busy Bazars, vast beautiful deserts, nomad’s life and rugged mountains presiding over plains, forests, sea and meandering rivers. With 19 UNESCO world heritage sites, incredible natural wonders and its very old history Iran has become a hot travel destination over decades. Iranians are hospitable, generous and friendly people. The country has always been safe and you will have nothing to worry about during your travel to Iran.
All services we provide for clients expanding to Middle East
Have a look on the overview of our services and possible areas where we can help you.
Why should you use our services?
Our company is specialized in providing services for business development, international trade and personal matters with living abroad. We help companies and individuals to achieve their goals.
Complexity od services
We provide all range of services to clients worldwide and we are able to find and prepare on demand solutions for specific needs according to your requirements.
We don’t lure clients for unaccomplishable solutions and we know, that only happy client can recommend us further. That’s why we stand by proposed solutions.
Experience & professionality
All our employees and co-workers are carefully educated with regard to long-term experience and professionality. We also care for knowledge in modern trends of international relations.
Request consultation with our advisors
Our advisors will be happy to help you with your specific requests and needs. Do not hesitate to contact us and get consultation for free.
We are ready to help you
EME ADISORS is european based consulting company with branches in Middle East and direct link to Middle East. We provide our services to help our clients grow their business, development and we also ease individuals living abroad.
Contact our advisors
EME ADVISORS EUROPE
180 00 Praha 8
+420 775 248 816 (English, Farsi, Arabic)
+420 702 123 139 (English, Czech)
EME ADVISORS IRAN
Ahmadi Zamani 20
+98 921 192 7102 (Farsi, English)
EME ADVISORS UAE
Jumeirah Business Centre 3
Cluster Y, Jumeirah Lake Towers (JLT)
United Arab Emirates
+420 702 123 139 (English, Czech)