Services provided for your business development in ME
The region of Middle East is one of the fastest growing markets, with massive investments opportunities. A vibrant region that brings considerable potential for foreign companies looking for an expansion. Join us for this new opportunity!
Searching for potential markets in ME
Are you looking for new opportunities for your business? We specialize in business development and consulting for growing economies in Middle East with the key markets of Iran, United Arab Emirates, Iraq, Afghanistan, etc.
If you are searching for a specific market for your products and services, we can:
- identify potential market according to your requirements
- create connection with selected market and tailor your market entrance policy with respect to cross-cultural necessities
- find relevant and reliable partner or representative
- help you with preparation all documents needed
Market research and data analysis
You already find out which country you would like to target and you need an assitance with exporting your services or goods? You are in the right place.
The key findings of the market research we provide for you are:
- potential customer’s needs, wants
- market trends
- market size (demand estimation)
- market segmentation
- competitors analysis
- potential market growth
Have you selected the market you want to target and you need to prepare proper business strategy and detailed plan for entering the market?
We help clients to clarify their direction and make better decisions depending on their particular business needs. This includes:
- business and marketing plan preparation
- feasibility study
- financial planning
- offering the most economical and suitable legal structure for selected country
- setting goals and time frame
- project planning and milestones
- labor resources structure
- other services
We know how to set up legal entities the fastest and easiest way to serve your purposes and strategy.
- Every country in the region has its own regulations and its unique set of procedures and levels of bureaucracy. This directly effects the legal entities and costs for the establishment. We help to minimize problems and take care of all procedure establishing a company in Middle East countries.
- Your EME advisor can set up your chosen entity for you, ensure all appropriate local registrations and meet all necessities of your company to enter the market.
- We will take care of the entire official process. Our team of experienced advisors and lawyers will ensure the smoothest and the most secure process. They will also provide legal consultancy on all relevant laws and regulations upon your request.
Establishing branch or representative office
Nowadays, establishing a branch of company or granting representative to a foreigner is a great strategy to enter the Middle East market since there is a massive demand for european’s products. We provide professional corporate solutions and advices to entrepreneurs looking for official representative establishment in Middle East, beyond their own national borders.
We offer sophisticated and actually working international corporate structures, arranging superior partnerships and legal services to meet the demands of expansion of businesses and entrepreneurs from Europe.
We provide full information and assistance in the field of registration formalities, publishing information and marketing.
HR assistance and workforce hiring
Your employees should be viewed as the source of strategic competitive advantage!
We can help you identify your needs in the field of workforce and accurately estimate it’s current necessity. Proper funds allocation into HR will help you unlock full value of Middle East potential. We can help you attract the most promising candidates and talented people who willfit your project needs.
Financial planning and accounting
The financial planning service is designed for business owners who need a comprehensive tailored financial assessment for their business activities in Middle East.
Primarily included services:
- calculating all costs associated with setting up and running the business
- specifying required financial resources
- determining all risks and issues related to the financial needs and cashflow
- assisting with obtaining letter of credit and bank guarantees
- third party credit financing
Our tax planning experts with in-depth knowledge of tax regulations, double taxation agreements and financial situation analysis of the company will provide strategies and help you to establish suitable structure to legaly minimize corporate taxes. More about tax optimization.
Cash transfer to/from Middle East
Businesses are eager to get a foothold in Iran market now that most trade sanctions have been lifted. Restrictions were creating some money transfer problems. We have provided a comprehensive and careful step by step advisory plan to transfer money to/from Iran and manage the risk of your international money flow transactions.
We assist you with opening bank account, either personal account or corporate one. Our financial experts also provide effective banking and funding solutions for your business.
We can provide and implement a comprehensive measures to meet the regulatory requirements against anti-fraud and anti-money laundering in whole Middle East.
Marketing services in Middle East markets
We help you to get your targeted customers who are looking to buy your product.
Our main provided services:
- traditional and online marketing
- social media advertising
- newspaper and radio advertising
- web development
- search engine optimization
- PR and communications
- presentations and motion graphics
- video production
Our experienced attorneys at law provide efficient business legal advisory services for clients to advance current and future businesses prospects of a business owners. We cover the full range of business law consulting such as commercial law, mergers and acquisitions, capital market, foreign investments, real estate and construction, intellectual property and IT law, labour and employment law, anti-trust and competition law.
Visiting events, exhibitions and fairs
- visa assistance, accommodation services, data gathering services, setting effective B2B meetings, translator accompaniment, 24/7 advisory
Exhibiting at a fair
- budget planning and management, space rental, stand design and construction, on-site support
Organizing your event
- strategic development plan, obtaining licenses, budget planning, venue searching and contracting, online delegate registration service, ticketing and catering service, design and production of delegate material, on-site support
Visa and residency permits
EME ADVISORS visa assistance services include:
- collecting or preparing all the documents needed for your visa and residency permit
- help translating and verifying all documents
- help filling out the visa application
- accompanying you to the foreign police / Ministry of the Interior office
- 24/7 advisory and support
Language assistant (translator/interpreter)
EME ADVISORS can take care of your translations. From easy business correspondence to company brochures, web sites and technical instruction manuals.
We work with qualified translators, who are experienced in special topics.
Request your free consultation NOW!
All services we provide for clients expanding to Middle East
Have a look on the overview of our services and possible areas where we can help you.
Discover the opportunities and potential of foreign countries!
See yourself, how easily you can seize the opportunities of foreign countries. Maybe you think it is not easy, but it is when you have the right partner and support beside you.
Request consultation with our advisors
Our advisors will be happy to help you with your specific requests and needs. Do not hesitate to contact us and get consultation for free.
We are ready to help you
EME ADISORS is european based consulting company with branches in Middle East and direct link to Middle East. We provide our services to help our clients grow their business, development and we also ease individuals living abroad.
Contact our advisors
EME ADVISORS EUROPE
180 00 Praha 8
+420 775 248 816 (English, Farsi, Arabic)
+420 702 123 139 (English, Czech)
EME ADVISORS IRAN
Ahmadi Zamani 20
+98 921 192 7102 (Farsi, English)
EME ADVISORS UAE
Jumeirah Business Centre 3
Cluster Y, Jumeirah Lake Towers (JLT)
United Arab Emirates
+420 702 123 139 (English, Czech)